Primary intent of Joint Stock Venture “Regional center of public-private partnership of Mangistau region” is to contribute in public-private partnership projects development, which was founded in 2013 on basis on Analytical center of Mangystau regional Akimat.
Assistance in promotion of attractiveness of Kazakhstan market for investment capital, application point of which will become the socially valuable projects.
Contribution in public-private partnership projects development in Mangystau Region.
Types of activity:
· advisory support for the local projects of public-private partnership, including concession projects;
· expertise of the concept of local projects, bidding documents and agreement projects of public-private partnership within the framework of the local projects, including in introduction of changes and (or) amendments;
· economic expertise of feasibility study of local budget investment projects, as well as projects, that are planned to be funded from conditional transfer payments for the development and credits from the republic’s budget;
· economic expertise of budget investments, planned for the implementation through state involvement in the authorized capital of legal persons (financial feasibility study), using the funds of local budget;
· consulting services in negotiations between parties of public-private partnership;
· attracting investments to the economy of Mangystau Region;
· interaction with state bodies, international and public organizations, as well as potential investors on public-private partnerships;
· holding round tables, meetings, road-show (presentations), networking (participation in industry conferences, forums and exhibitions), investment marketing and other events;
· development of the concept and private finance initiative agreement project of the public-private partnership.