Potential private partner must conform to following qualification requirements in order to participate in the contest:
1) Have a legal capacity (for legal entities) and civil capacity (for individual entrepreneur)
2) Be financially reliable and not to have any tax debts;
3) Have financial and (or) material, and (or) labor resources, necessary for performance of obligations under public-private partnership agreement;
4) Not to be subject to bankruptcy or liquidation proceedings, its property whose book value exceeds 10 percent of the main fixed assets should not be seized, its financial and economic activities should not be suspended in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) Not to be held accountable for non-execution and (or) improper execution of liabilities under public-private agreements, signed within the last three years based on the judgment which took legal effect about recognition by the unfair potential private partner.