Legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the sphere of public-private partnership provides legal conditions of public-private partnership, its methods of implementation and governs the public relations arising in the course of preparation and project implementation of public-private partnership, conclusion, execution and termination of the contract of public-private partnership.
Core principles of PPP are:
- building relationship between public partner and private partner by means of concluding the Public-private partnership agreement;
- medium-term or long-term of public-private partnership project implementation (from three to thirteen years, depending on public-private partnership project design features);
- joint participation of public and private partners in implementation of public-private partnership project;
- pooling of resources of public and private partners in order to implement the public-private partnership project.
Hereby we introduce some legal rules, regulating implementation of public-private partnership projects in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Budgetary code of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Tax Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Concessions”
- Law of PPP of the Republic of Kazakhstan